Barad Innovators Company (BIC) established under the law of Islamic Republic of Iran focuses on telecommunication and renewable energy .BIC is organized by a well-experience management team with over 30 years background in telecommunication industry .
Many years experience in cable manufacturing has led us to Strong relationships with Manufacturers in Iran along with international Suppliers and manufacturers. We use this potential to facilitate trading partnership between our customers in Iran and our partners across the world.
Our company takes pride to holding training courses and workshops for technicians and engineers in order to empower them to the most update technical knowledge.
HamidReza ShabaniManaging Director and Chairman of Board
- Telecommunication Engineering -Khaje Nasir Toosi University of Technology Tehran / Iran (www.kntu.ac.ir)
- MBA – student of Wurzburg University
Work Experience: 26 years management in SGCC
- supervision of devices purchase and installing produce line
- Production Manger
- Sale Engineering Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Export Manager
- Commercial Deputy
Other activities :
- Wire & Cable Manufacturers Association
- Keyhan Network Solution Co.
- SGCC / Afghan Branch
Mohsen JalaliSenior Technical consultant
MW Technician-Telecom. Uni.(Grade 2)
BS of Electrical engineer-Khaje Nasireddine Tousi Uni.(Grade 1)
Post and Work experience :
- Instructor of MW, Antenna, Electric Circuit, Industrial Electronic, TV, Telecom Circuit, Logical Circuit Laboratories (Khajeh NasireddineTousi Uni.)1978-1990
- Teacher of Electric Circuit Analysis 1 & 2, MW Systems, ElectricalMeasurement Principles, Telecommunication Circuits (AZADUni.)1990-1994
- Head of Fiber Optic Cable Network Planning and Engineering Department (TIC) 1999-2001
- Head of Technical Investigation and Standardization of Transmission
System Department (TIC) 2003-2005
- Optical System Expert and Senior Consultant (WRI-TehranOffice) 2005-2008
- Project Manager (Persia Ertebat Consultant Co.)2005-2008
- Senior Consultant (TEC) For Telecom part of Esfahan Metro Line 1Project 2010-2011
- Network Technical Manager for Iranian Net Co. 2011
Keivan ShabaniVice Chairman of the board